Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Overalls

  1. Winnie the Pooh overalls. Size has worn off tag, but they look around 00ish to me. $4

  1. Osh Kosh overalls and l/s Tshirt. Snail on front of overalls, bugs on Tshirt. I bought this brandnew while pregnant with DS1. It is labelled 6-9mths but is quite narrow. Sadly it never fit him at this age - it's more a 00 size I think. Never worn - the Tshirt does look to be slightly off-colour on the body, but I think this is just from being stored for so long and just needs a good wash. $15

  1. Target Size 00 shortalls $3

  1. Pumpkin Patch Size 3-6mths Interlock overalls - can be worn with cuff up or down. $7

  1. Target size 000 overalls and Tshirt. $5

  1. Baby Einstein velourish overalls with l/s Tshirt. Size 00. As new condition - was a gift for DS2, but didn't fit him until Summer :( $10

  1. Adams (UK brand) overalls. Size 3-6mths. Excellent condition - received lots of wear from DS1 (out of season for DS2) but they are made so well you'd never know they'd been worn! $8

No comments:

Post a Comment